MCQ FULL FORM: This is the common word and most of the people will listen to this word. But do not know the full form of MCQ. So if you want to know the MCQ full form then you reached the right place. Because today we will talk about the MCQ full form. And know much more about MCQ. So if you are interested then you can read this article completely. And I hope this article will be helpful to you.
The examination is the very common assessment and every university and college conducts the exam. There are six types of questions, which asked in the exam, 1. MCQ, 2. True / False, 3. Matching, 4. short answer, 5. essay, 6. oral. So today, we will talk about MCQ questions and know about the full form of MCQ.
MCQ Full Form
|MCQ Full Form||Multiple Choice Question|
|Category||Exam & Test|
|Asked in||Most of the Exam|
MCQ stands for Multiple choice questions or objective question, In which gives the many answers on one question and you will select the one answer in the following answers. And one answer is the right answer in the all following answers. In all government, exam conducts this type of question. In government exam given the four answer of the one question, and you will select the one answer in four answers.
For example =
How many Lok Sabha seats belong to Rajasthan?
Entomology is the science that studies.
(A) The behavior of human begins
(C) The origin and history of the technical and scientific term
(D) The formation of rocks
So these the example of Multiple choice questions. And I hope you will understand the Multiple choice questions. And if you have any query related to MCQ full form, then you can comment on the comment section.
MCQ Full Form in Hindi
What is the MCQ Meaning
MCQ meaning is a Multiple choice question, and its also known as objective type question. This is the common question, which asked in most of the exam. You may have many answers to one questions, and you will choose the right answer in all answers.
Advantage of Multiple Type Question
- Quick and easy to attempt many questions.
- They take less time compared to long questions.
- We can cover lots of content areas in a single exam.
- We have the chance to choose one answer in many of the answers.
- MCQ question are more reliable and valid.
Disadvantage of Multiple Type Question
- This type of question is not very easy.
- More knowledge is the need to solve this type of questions.
- Most of the type, the student takes the guess to given the right answer.
- This type of question is not easy. because we choose the right answer in four answers.
Tips for Multiple Type Question
- Read the question carefully.
- Then applied the method, which requires for the question.
- And then analyze all answer, because all answer is same.
- Then take time and again read questions and her answer.
- Then choose the right answer.
this type of question is asked in the all government exam. So now we will discuss some exam, in which you will attempt this type of questions.
- Bank Examination
- Police Examination
- Railway Examination
- Teacher Examination
Also, Read This
|MCP FULL FORM|
|EEE FULL FORM|
|BBA FULL FORM|
|ITI FULL FORM|
|PM FULL FORM|
|AM FULL FORM|
|ATM FULL FORM|
|MCQ FULL FORM|
|AAD FULL FORM|
|VIVA FULL FORM|
|PWD FULL FORM|
|GIF FULL FORM|
|CIP FULL FORM|