UPSC Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission started the recruitment on IES and ISS posts. So friend if you are looking at the government jobs, then this is the best opportunity for you. The application form of UPSC recruitment 2019 started from 20 March 2019 and the last date is 16 April 2019. So friend if you are interested then you can fill the application form before the last date. And for more information related to government job, you can visit our website sarkarinaukriexam.net.
UPSC Recruitment 2019
Union Public service commission application form 2019 upsc recruitment 2019 upsc application form 2019 upsc Bharti 2019 upsc examination form last date 2019 upsc exam date upsc syllabus and for more information you can read the complete article.
Union Public Service Commission
Important Date of UPSC Recruitment 2019
- Application form started from = 290 March 2019
- Last date of application form = 16 April 2019
- last date of fee submission = 16 April 2019
- Admit card = 28 June 2019
- Exam date = June 2019
- General / OBC = 200/-
- SC / ST = 0
- Any female member = 0
You can pay by any online mode, debit card, credit card. But always remember that the application fee will not be refundable.
Number of Post
- Indian Economics Service (IES) = 32 posts
- Indian Statistical Service (ISS) = 33 posts
Age Limit of UPSC Recruitment 2019
- Indian Economics Service (IES) = 21-30 year
- Indian Statistical Service (ISS) = 21-30 year
For Indian Economic Service (IES)
If you have completed the post graduation in Economics, business economics from any recognized university then you can apply for this post.
For Indian Statistical Service (ISS)
If you have completed the graduation in mathematics statistics then you can apply for these posts.
Application Form = Click Here
Notification = Click Here
Official Website = upsc.gov.in
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019
So friend if you are interested then you can apply for this post before the last date. And always read all details related to vacancies.I will give the link of upsc notification, You can check and read all the details. And I am explaining some simple steps by which you can fill the application form easily.
- Firstly click the application form link.
- And select the vacancy, for which you can apply.
- Then fill all the details, which asked in the form.
- And submit the fee.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- So in this way, your application form submits successfully.