UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019: Friend this is the best news for you. UPSC will be started the recruitment on CMS post. So if you are interested then you can apply for this post. The application form will be started from 10 April 2019 and the last date is 6 May 2019. I am explaining all the details related to UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 in this article. So if you are interested then you can read this article completely.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019
UPSC recruitment 2019, UPSC CMS application form 2019, Union public service commission recruitment 2019, UPSC Notification and for more information you can read this article.
Name of Department
Union Public Service Commission
Date of application form = 10 April 2019
Last date of application form = 6 May 2019
last date of application fees = 10 May 2019 to 20 May 2019
Admit card = Available soon
Exam date = 21 July 2019
General / OBC = 200/-
SC / ST = no fees
You can pay by any online mode, credit card, debit card. And the application fees will not be refundable. So read all details then fill the application fees. I am giving the link in the below. You can check and read all notification.
Number of Post
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the railways = 300 post
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories health services = 46 post
- Junior scale post in central health services = 250 post
- General Duty medical officer in New Delhi municipal council = 07 post
- General duty Medical = 362 post
Maximum = 32 year
For age relaxation, you can read the official notification. I am giving the link in the below
- Computer Based test
- Personality Test
Application Form = Click Here
official Notification = Click here
How to Apply
So, friends, I hope you have understood and if you are interested then I am explaining some details that can help you fill the exam form with easy. You can read the official notification for more information. I am giving the link of the official notification given below.
- Firstly Click on the link of the application form.
- Then fill the personal details, which asked in the form.
- Then upload the image and signature.
- Submit the fees.
- And click on the submit button.
So in this way, your application form submits successfully. And for more information, you can read the official notification.