RRB JE Application Form 2019 : RRB has released the RRB JE application form 2019. RRB has recruited 13,487 posts this time. And the last date for filling the online form is 31|1| 2019. Application forms will not be accepted after the last date. If you are interested in filling the form, then I have given full information about the Railway JE Online Form 2019. And the fee for the online form is 500 rupees. Friends, as you know, our purpose is to give you all the information related to the government job. Therefore I have explained all the procedures, courses and other details related to railway JE form 2019 in this article, so you can read this article completely. And I give a link to the RRB website, where you can go and fill our online form easily.
RRB JE Application form 2019
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology)
- Depot Material Superintendent
- Chemical And Metallurgical Assistant
- RRB JE Application Form 2019 Starts From = 2nd January 2019
- RRB JE Application Form 2019 Last Registration Date = 31st January 2019
- Last Date Of Deposit Online = 5 Feb 2019 (10:00 pm)
- Last Date of Fees Deposited By SBI Challan = 4 Feb 2019 (01:00 pm)
- Last Date of Fees Deposited By Post Office Challan = 4 Feb 2019 (01:00 pm)
- Last Date of Final Form Submission = 7th Feb 2019 (11:59 am)
- Admit Card Date = Update Soon
- Exam Date = Update Soon
No. Of Vacancies
Total Vacancies = 13487
- Junior Engineer = 12884
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology) =29
- Depot Material Superintendent = 227
- Chemical And Metallurgical Assistant = 387
- General / OBC = 500/- (Refunded fees 400/-)
- SC / ST / PWD / All Female = 250/- (Refunded fees 250/-)
You can pay by Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, SBI Challan, Post Office Challan. But always remember that the last date of RRB JE application form 2019 is 4th Feb 2019.
- For Junior Engineer = Diploma / Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline.
- For Junior Engineer (Information Technology) = PGDCA/ BCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science) / B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognised university/ institute.
- For Depot Material Superintendent = Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
- For Chemical And Metallurgical Assistant = Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with minimum 45% marks.
- Minimum = 18 years
- Maximum= 33 years
How to Apply For RRB JE Application Form 2019
- Click the given link and go to the RRB official Website.
- Then read all instruction and click on the new registration.
- fill the all form carefully. the form is divided into the fourth part: personal details, uploading photograph, signature, and education qualification.
- Pay the fee of RRB JE Application form 2019 by credit card, debit card, sBI challan, post officr challan.
- Click on the submitted button.
- Your form is submitted successfully.
- then take the print of your online form for future.
Related Question of RRB JE Application Form
Whether the RRB JE exam will have a negative marking or not.
This exam will have negative marking and for every wrong answer, the 1/3rd number will be deducted.
What is the minimum percentage of points eligible for the exam
UR = 40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%.